ROCKFORD NINJA WARRIOR INVITES YOU TO JOIN US IN
connecting people of all ages with ninja obstacle course activities for improved wellness and supporting youth development.
We all face unique obstacles that can sometimes outweigh the strength we have alone. The Fifth Annual Rockford Ninja Warrior brings the power of the Ninja Community and Great Lakes Community together in one power-packed event of overcoming obstacles.
Rockford Ninja Warrior focuses on …
- Overcoming the obstacles in the various competitive courses
- Overcoming the physical and psychological barriers we sometimes place in our lives
- Encouraging a spirit of resilience within the world around us by donating our proceeds to youth development organizations
We are grateful to the many corporations, government agencies, foundations and non-profit community partners who support us through their investments toward Rockford Ninja Warrior.
2018 Sponsorship opportunities will be updated October 2017.
To learn more about our sponsorship opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com
Rockford Ninja Warrior is a charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3). Contributions to Rockford Ninja are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Other Ways to Get Involved
Your enthusiasm and support for Rockford Ninja Warrior can extend across activity registration, event attendance, sponsorship, volunteerism and promotions.
If you and a group of friends or coworkers would like to volunteer at Rockford Ninja Warrior, please head to our Volunteer Page.
Supporting our event through promotions is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Print one of our event posters to post at your office or place of business.
- Pick up an event yard sign at our office during business hours.
- Share information about our event on social media.
Rockford Ninja Warrior (RNW) Sponsorship Opportunities
A la carte
|Youth Course Sponsor||$5,000|
|Corp Ninja Comp||$5,000|
|Camp Station Sponsor||$3,000|
In-kind Donations and Media Partners
Sponsorship benefits for in-kind donations will be based upon a 2-1 ratio compared with standard cash sponsorship donations.